Sat, Aug 03|
Ayurveda Natural Health Center
Ayurveda & The Six Tastes
Join Janae Christopher for this empowering class on turning your kitchen into a medicine cabinet of health, vibrancy, and vitality!
Time & Location
Aug 03, 2019, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Ayurveda Natural Health Center , 1342 North Fairfield Road, Dayton, OH, USA
About the event
Join Janae Christopher for this talk & in-depth learning opportunity on Ayurveda & the Six Tastes that explores how food can truly become an ally and a medicine in your daily life. Your pantry and spice cabinet can be your holistic apothecary for health and vitality without breaking the bank or over complicating your meal planning.
In this class we will cover . . .
- The 6 Tastes and their elemental make-up
- How to use food to balance the body and improve digestion
- The energetics of food and how they impact our emotional and mental wellness
- The healing benefits of eating seasonally and in rhythm with the Sun
- Tips for better digestion and satiation that have been in use for 5,000 years
- Caring for your Temple Gate (aka your mouth!) through Ayurvedic self care practices for better taste, digestion, and over-all health
No previous knowledge of Ayurveda necessary to glean loads of helpful information from this class.
- Class includes . . .
- Printouts to be used as resources as you explore your kitchen and food through
- A tasting of three Ayurvedic kitchen staples that promote health and vitality
Janae Christopher is a registered yoga teacher, Ayurveda yoga specialist, and Ayurveda Lifestyle Educator & Coach. She has been living the 'Ayurveda Life' since 2013 after healing from chronic illness through the practices and lifestyle recommendations that Ayurveda provides. Her goal is to make this ancient wisdom as approachable, simplistic, and beneficial to every student and client that she works with. Learn more about Janae at www.janaechristopher.com
Ayurveda & The Six Tastes$44.00