Sat, Oct 13|
Ayurveda Natural Health Center
Secrets of Ayurvedic Pulse Assessment: Levels 1 and 2
For the first time in Dayton, learn the art of Ayurvedic Pulse Assessment and leave with the ability to use pulse as a tool to detect and correct imbalances.
Time & Location
Oct 13, 2018, 1:00 PM – Oct 14, 2018, 5:00 PM
Ayurveda Natural Health Center, 1342 N Fairfield Rd # B, Beavercreek, OH 45432, USA
About the event
This class is being offered for the 1st time in Dayton!
Empower yourself to become your own Ayurvedic healer.
Be in tune with yourself.
This is a 2-part weekend workshop open to both beginners and those who need refreshed in the art of Ayurvedic Pulse assessment.
Ayurvedic Pulse assessment is used to determine one’s Prakruti (your unique mind-body constitution you were born with), Vikruti (your current state of mind-body constitution), and the health of the organs to detect early signs of imbalance. We are then able to take steps in correcting the imbalance and come back to a state of well-being. In this weekend series, we will build a foundation in the art of pulse assessment and you will become familiar with your pulse and have the opportunity to practices on other’s. Through continued practice and awareness, you can use pulse as a tool to assess and correct imbalances leaving you to a happier, healthier life.
Level 1: Saturday, October 13, 1:00-5:00
• Introduction to Ayurveda and principles to live in balance accordingly.
• Ayurvedic tongue assessment skills to assess how clean or toxic the system is.
• Assess a person’s Prakruti, your unique mind-body constitution, the inherent balance with which you were born via Ayurvedic pulse assessment.
• Assess a person’s Vikruti, the current state via Ayurvedic pulse assessment.
Level 2: Sunday, October 14, 1:00-5:00
• Assess the health of 12 different organ pulses through Ayurvedic pulse assessment.
• Learn the times of day associated with organs.
• Learn various ways to bring those organs in balance.
• Use pulse assessment techniques to guide you on the best way to manage the imbalance.
Class will include sample students of each constitution to learn pulse assessment skills and lab time to practice on one another with the guidance of Anjali Brannon, your teacher who trained with Dr. Vasant Lad from 1998-2001 in US and in India, and has 17 years of clinical experience since then. In addition, Anjali has developed a novel & effective way to use the pulse to identify how to manage the imbalance effectively that she discovered in her practice. She is eager to share all this with you.
$99 for 1 day. $198 for both days if REGISTERED by October 6th
After Oct 6th, cost $125 each day. $250 for both days.
Call Ayurveda Natural Health Center to register at 937-429-9355. You must register to attend this series. You must CALL to register.
We accept check, cash, and credit.