Sat, Apr 18|
Join guest teacher Natasha A. Yushanov for this intro class to a 'Less is More!' approach to enhancing your feminine experience in all aspects of life. ** This class is free and held online via Zoom **
Time & Location
Apr 18, 2020, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
About the event
Come get acquainted with the ancient technique that was passed from one generation of women onto the next for centuries. These subtle graceful movements are designed to promote the healthy energy flow while gently massaging the vital organs from within into their optimal condition and support the pelvic floor, thus evoking that inner glow that makes every woman look and feel radiant.
Possible benefits of the movements in this class that may be experienced:
- Enhance the stamina and vigor
- Evoke ancestral memory: that of the family tree as well as the cosmic origin - and allow to tap into its wisdom, which is found crucial in our beyond fast paced time
- Either pacify, energize or balance meridians and/or nadi - each exercise has the list of provided effect
- Support gentle lymphatic massage and drainage
- Gradually release the blocks in the spine and joints
- Gently massage the entire body from within
- Smooth all the sharp angles and even up uneven - on all levels, not just physical
- Lead into self -acceptance
- Enhance gracefulness and self-confidence
- Enhance intimacy
- Uplift, sometimes to euphoria
- Help to claim ideal weight
- Help to claim ideal completion
... in other words allow women to fully step into her body, own it and beautify it - for anything that the woman’s body is designed to do, and that is a making of a happy woman. In this introductory class you will learn the basic posture and elements along with the concept behind them, and try for yourself 3 exercises out of the total 27 from this method.
- Although there are no known restrictions or contraindications in doing the exercises, the class as well as technique is limited for females only.
How it works: -Registrants will be sent a Zoom link to the email they sign up with the afternoon of Friday, April 17 to join the class. -At the time of the class simply click the link to join the ‘meeting’ -If you are accessing via your phone make sure to download the Zoom link first -Have a mat and wear comfy clothes to move in
Natasha A. Yushanov has been a Reiki Master since 2000, a Ni Kawa (Tiebetan form of Reiki) Master since 2010, EFT Practitioner and the developer of the Ladki method, which can be roughly translated from Russian as 'process that harmonizes with love'. Natasha was born in Latvia, studied in Moscow, and her native tongue is Russian and it is by that merit that she gained access to the teachings that inspired the method she offers. You can learn more about Natasha and her practice at https://verusvitam.com/about/.